Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TOSHIMAEN: Bakery Old Kitchen Organic... and its true :)

After walking for about an hour in the hot afternoon sun this little sign with a nice list of home made ice creams caught my eye... didn't eat lunch yet but was ready to cool down.

When I entered a very nice lady welcomed me with a friendly smile...

As the name says Bakery, check, Old, check, Kitchen, check, Organic sounds good...



My 150yen home made vanilla ice cream.  About the size of a 290yen mini Hagen Daaz cup... not too bad.

There was a very solid texture to it and possibly a hint of brown sugar... my guess that there was honey inside was a miss.

Lots of freshly baked bread.


The furniture seemed like it was vintage imported from the US.

A free little sample they gave me as I was eating my ice cream.  Customer service was spot on.



Interior was very comfy with both indoor and outdoor seating.

Louis on the BGM... felt like I was not in Tokyo



Located in this very old building with what seems to be an apartment or home upstairs and in the shadows of Baby-R-Us.  Next time i'll definitely back for their pastries.

Shop: Bakery Old Kitchen Organic
Foodie Website: http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1321/A132102/13117208/
Shop Website: http://www.old-kitchen.com/
Address J: 東京都練馬区春日町1-2-25
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Kasugamachi 1-2-25
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment