Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, November 4, 2012

OIZUMIGAKUEN: Sushi MaruTatsu... but the wrong branch!

After a great evening at the 妙福寺の御会式 festival in Oizumi my friend Kenta and I were off to close out the night with some Sushi.


This is part of a great 3 shop family of Sushi/Seafood restaurants in Oizumi and the one I absolutely love is http://tokyobelly.blogspot.jp/2011/12/oizumi-gakuen-maru-tatsu-revisited.html but unfortunately we wandered into this one. 


L shaped counter seats.

The otoshi... automatic appetizer... believe it was seasoned tuna.






Always good to dine with a fellow camera buff... I'm usually the only guy snapping away at everything.


The tuna was cold... I don't think they this frozen tuna thaw properly before serving it.  Impression was lackluster and it shows in the very low 3.00 foodie ranking.  http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1321/A132103/13114977/



Yes this is me.


I won't be back but it sure is a nice option to eat sushi after a long night of festivals.

Shop: MaruTatsu Yumeria Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区東大泉5-43-1 ゆめりあフェンテA館
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Higashi Oizumi 5-43-1, Yumeria Fuente 2F
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment