Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NERIMA: Pizza and Spirits "KamaZo" filled with housewives chattering about.


A very random craving for pizza and my check led me to the #3 ranked spot in Nerima.

Today's daily pizza special topped with mozzeralla, Grana Padano cheese, veggies, anchovies and tomato sauce for 880yen.

Opted for the 680yen Margherita Pizza "B set +300yen" with salad, drink and a dessert. 

Nice healthy variety of veggies but the dressing was extremely salty.

Apple Juice... 

And there it is! My Margherita Pizza~. 

A lot more tomato sauce topping... much more than most other spots.

The crust stayed soft and chewy til the end. 


When I saw this I thought... oh no more pizza bread?  I just finished a whole pizza and the thought of consuming more crust topped with whipped cream and a heavy layer of maple syrup made me regret ordering this small dessert special.  Don't get this people!


Overall the male Pizza owner&chef with smile-less service and had no charisma unlike several other shops I've visited from FREY's in Roppongi to FERMATA in Jiyugaoka.  But for 980yen it was a solid meal as I was engulfed in chatter from middle aged housewives enjoying the afternoon while their husband were hard at work.  This would probably be a nice little date spot with the subtle Italian BGM in the background.  Oh, the waitress was extremely quick and super polite never forgetting to smile.


And if you are a Mercedes fan just walk down a block to check out some modified S series at Y's http://www.ys-factory.com/

Shop: KamaZo Pizzeria
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-5-4
Address E:  Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama Kita 5-5-4
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment