Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, January 19, 2024

OKINAWA NAHA: Fab Mart has the MOST amazing Tacos I have ever had in Japan!! Hawaiian Poke Taco WOW! (Sony RX100)

 

Whenever I goto Okinawa Im usually on the hunt for either Hawaiian Poke or Tacos and randomly spotted Fab Mart after lunch... noticed they had Poke! So a few days later I went again.



But the Hawaiian Poke wasn't available this day...

So I ordered me a Happy Hour beer and...


... the cashier said the grilled tuna was the most popular item so why not!



This taco totally reminded me of those Taco Trucks in Los Angeles (LA).  It was just sooo good with soft shell.

Included a tiny lime?



I had to get another but another chef arrived and she helped me select another taco. I mentioned I came again just to eat the Hawaiian Poke an she mentioned they have Poke Tacos!! OMG!

This was absolutely delicious!  Totally reminded me of Poke in Hawaii.





I think the fish sat on a bed of Kail veggies.  So I just at the greens alone as it was a bit too overbearing and wanted to enjoy the poke with the taco shell.

Guys!!! When in Japan please fly to Fab Mart in Okinawa for the best tacos I have ever had in this country!  I will definitely be back many many times... YUM!!

Restaurant:  Fab Mart
Restaurant J: ファブマート
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市安里382-1, 栄町商店街
Address E: Okinawa, Naha, Asato 382-1 (Inside Sakaemachi Arcade)
メキシコ料理、タコス、カリフォルニア料理, ゆいレール安里駅, Japan, Japanese, Okinawa, foodie, yelp, sony rx100, mexican, Okinawan, Hawaii, Poke, burrito, 

No comments:

Post a Comment