Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

KOENJI: Sugidama Sushi has a stunning 1,100 yen 10 piece sushi set plus clam Ramen!! OMG!! And Mega Hi-Ball 50% off!!! Sushi Ten Tokyo watch out! (Sony RX100)


Sugidama Sushi in Koenji has a bit of a high price point compared to my favorite Kura Sushi but this Ramen and 10 Piece Sushi omakase menu stopped me in my tracks! Only 1,100 yen!

Then I noticed the MEGA Hi-Balls that I normally drink at Torikizoku at 50% off! 
DUUUUUDE! 


Shrimp and Cheese Fair.


OMG! 1,100 yen with tax inclusive! Special starts from 5pm



Mega Hi-Balls start from 599 yen.

Weekday only 50% off special!





Very nice shoyu plates?


Patiently waiting for my meal... It took about 30 minutes to prepare.



Look at this sushi assortment! If you cant eat certain types of sushi let the waitress know... for me it was the shiny skin fish called Hikari-Mono. The skin can be a bit tough.



Not a fan of Tuna but this was like a Otoro quality! Sooo tender and fatty!

You will never see this type of brown rice - Edo-style sushi vinegar rice - at any kaiten sushi like KURA Sushi etc.  Its really rare to get this type of rice at such a low price. Totally on the level of Shinjuku Sushi Ten for 1/3 the price.


Closed with my bowl of clam ramen... But I suggest eating this first as the noodles will absorb the soup and get a bit soggy. 


Lots of clams!



I asked the waitress if this 1,100 yen sushi special would end anytime soon... she said NO!! I will definitely be back soon!!  10 piece sushi, bowl of ramen and a Mega-Hiball for under 1,500 yen.

Restaurant: Suguidama Koenji 
Restaurant J: 鮨 酒 肴 杉玉 高円寺
Address J: 東京都杉並区高円寺北3-24-10,  1F・2F
Address E: 3 Chome-24-10 Koenjikita, Suginami City, Tokyo 166-0002
寿司、居酒屋、海鮮, 鮨・酒・肴 杉玉 高円寺, 高円寺駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, yelp, sony rx100, iphone 12 mini, sushi, sashimi, sake, budget, lunch dinner, nakano, beer, 新宿ニュウマン店, Sushi Tokyo Ten, スシ トウキョウ テン

No comments:

Post a Comment