Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, June 26, 2022

OSAKA UMEDA: Kaki & Wine Tachigui Sushimaru... I am back!! Maguro quality was a bit different but still my fav standing sushi spot. (Canon G9X)

I don`t have a regular sushi spot in Tokyo but if I ever lived in Osaka this is my go to place! Revisited again in June... Kaki and Wine Tachgui Sushimaru !!



Todays recommended items

Covid Temperature check and alcohol at the entrance. 


Some 100 yen items.

400 yen includes Uni, Akagai, Anago, Unagi and ChuToro


Some things were sold out...売り切れ


The Maguro this day was a bit smaller and the texture rather regular vs my last visit.  The last time it almost had a chu-toro vibe. 

One of my favorites... Amaebi (sweet shrimp)



Some things marked off of todays recommendation


Of course! ChuToro... 2 pieces for 400 yen. It wasn't slightly grilled this time

Just grab this little tab and place it in the box.


Tekka Temaki... first time.



Not too bad but probably better to get the Maguro.

2nd Beeruuuu... 


Haven`t had Hamachi in years but its great for novice sushi diners. 

Hamachi tab. 


One more round of Maguro... 



Guy next to me ordered the Mega Hi-Ball... I had to follow. 






Closed with Akadashi Jiru (fish miso soup).  Overall this is definitely one of my most favorite wallet friendly sushi spots in Japan. 

Restaurant EN: Kaki & Wine Tachigui Sushimaru
Restaurant JP: 牡蠣とワイン立喰い すしまる
Address J: 大阪府大阪市北区角田町8-8 阪急グランドビル阪急サン広場地下通り B1F
Address E: Osaka, Kita Ward, Kakudacho, 8−8  B1F Hankyu Grand Building
阪急梅田駅, 寿司、立ち食い寿司、魚介料理・海鮮料理,  すしまる, 阪神高速池田線梅田出口, 梅田駅, Japan, Japanese, sushi, sashimi, foodie, tokyobelly, canon g9x, lunch, dinner, cheap, yelp, 

No comments:

Post a Comment