Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 11, 2020

NAKANO: Bar Delta Rio... Grand Opening! Randomly invited by a Nakano friend (Sony RX100)

Went to my favorite standing sushi spot in Nakano.... then ordered a drink at a great 500 yen standing whisky bar where a person I met months back invited me to have a drink at the brand new Bar Delta Rio!

The friendly owner!

Whenever a new spot opens people send flowers... lots of orchids here. 



Who orders a Brewdog Punk IPA at a bar... just me. 





So interesting the bar owner had all his liquor bottles on the bar counter instead of a shelf.  

Place had only about 5 seats and totally reminded me of those tiny bars in Shinjuku Goldengai.  Owner super friendly and definitely a great after dinner date spot.  Give it a try!

Bar: Bar Delta Rio
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-58-9
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-58-9
bar DeltaΔRio バー デルタリオ, Japan, Japanese, Sony rx100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, Tokyo, pub, bar, wine, golden gai

No comments:

Post a Comment