Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, January 12, 2020

NAKANO: Miso Ga Ichiban (Miso is #1) Ramen. If you love Miso this seems to be the spot! (SONY RX100)

After sushi, then drinks at Juke 80 I needed some ramen content for my recently neglected foodie blog so I have Miso Ga Ichiban Ramen shop a try!  They had multi-lingual menu's outside.

Look at those rich looking ramen plates... lots of toppings.



I tend to order the store recommended dish thats always located at the top left corner and usually the lowest cost item.  This time it was the 800 yen button.

When most ramen shops outsource their noodles this place seems to make it in house.


Very nice interior! Ramen shops don't usually look like this.


Couldn't find any English menu's inside.



2 slices of meaty char siu pork.  

Beautiful ramen bowl on a wooden platter!  Rarely ever this much detail in presentation.

Noodles were thin but very chewy... yum! 

Another first!  A few slices of red peppers! Soup was very flavorful but not overbearing.  I tend to like a more rich muddy broth. 

Yoshida Brothers on the BGM during my stay. 



I'm not much of a miso fan but it was a gentle close to a evening in Nakano.  There was a party of 4 ladies sitting next to me and definitely a very female friendly shop.  

Restaurant: Misoga Ichiban Ramen
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-65-11 筑紫ビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-65-11, B1F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/6GPD3fSErse3QgYd7

味噌が一番, ラーメン, つけ麺, 中華麺, 中野駅, Miso Ga Ichiban, Sony RX100, Japan, Japanese, noodles, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, noodles, bar, izakaya, nakano station, tsukemen, dipping noodles,

1 comment:

  1. ^ That looks like a spam post.
    Anyhow, what I would like to know is what are those other buttons on the machine for?
    I deduce, after browsing other English-language Japanese ramen webloggers, the buttons farther out on the top line are that style with more toppings.
    What is on offer on the 2nd (& 3rd) lines of the machine? Shio, Shoyu? I would enjoy learning this.

    ReplyDelete