Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 7, 2018

EBISU: Blacows... lunch soooo delicious on the company tab! Otherwise CP is rather low. (Canon G7X)


Business lunch and we headed to Blacows for their rather poor cost performance burgers!


Most burger spots in Tokyo offer a lunch special that includes a burger, drink and salad for about 1,000 yen but Blacows is ala carte all the way... and its VERY pricey.  BUT this day I didn't have to worry about pulling out my wallet.

For an additional 500 yen you can get a very tasty salad and drink.


My colleagues Teriyaki burger... a pass for me.  Teriyaki seems so USA.

OK! I ordered the limited special Hokkaido Laclette Cheese Burger with an extra Avocado topping (additional 200 yen).  No cheese in sight yet...

Then the waiter arrives with a hot plate full of melty cheese... 

Oh my goodness... this cheese was so incredibly flavorful! YUM!!


Client ordered a salad but it was massive... looked great.



Brought along my Canon G7X but the photos are so soft... hmm... $400 you are totally not satisfying my photography needs. 

If you don't have to worry about a reasonably priced burger then you gotta head on over to Blacows that even has a $40 one pond (pound) burger that takes 30 minutes to prepare. 

Restaurant: Blacows Burger Joint
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西2-11-9 東光ホワイトビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 2-11-9
ブラッカウズ, ハンバーガー, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, yelp, burgers, lunch, dinner, daikanyama, tokyobelly, beer,

No comments:

Post a Comment