Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

HIGASHI NAKANO: Oomori-ken Chinese restaurant for a gyoza set... just one elderly chef.



Always welcome these photos... but I'm a huge gyoza fan so just went for that.


Free wifi and no smoking... my kinda place.






I think this might have been 500 yen?  Honestly this was a long night so I really can't comment too much on the texture of the gyoza but tabelog foodies give it a very respectable 3.56 points.





Located just near the tiny police koban box... 

Restaurant: Oomoriken Restaurant
Tabelog Foodie: https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1319/A131901/13006882/
Address J: 東京都中野区東中野1-51-1 村上ビル
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Higashi Nakano 1-51-1 

大盛軒 , オオモリケン, 中華料理, 中華麺, 鉄板焼き, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, yelp, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, beer, late night, pub, izakaya, fast food

No comments:

Post a Comment