Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 7, 2018

SEKIMAE: Shinasoba Aoba Ramen... no train station in sight but busy busy. (SONY RX100)

I walked past Aoba on my way to Uzura Ramen and the chef looked really mean... But on this Monday I caught a ride with my friend to give it a try.


Ramen prices from 800 yen... a tad higher than most.





The noodles were thin but very chewy... Its a very simple shoyu ramen with a tiny layer of oil on top.

Don't mind the chef if he ignores you or doesn't say thanks... no smiles to this very traditional elder Japanese guy.  

Restaurant: Shina soba Aoba
Address J: 東京都武蔵野市関前4-16-6
Address E: Tokyo, Musashino-shi, Sekimae 4-16-6
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/JpQZJr1TfnD2


支那そば あおば, しなそばあおば, ラーメン, つけ麺, Japan, Japanese, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, noodles, tsukemen, Tokyo, bus, shio,

No comments:

Post a Comment