Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, June 23, 2018

HONG KONG: When in HK of course Din Tai Fung! This time we eat Duck Tongue at Miramar Shopping Centre!

And so when in HK you gotta head to Din Tai Fung... my foodie client said the flavor is perfect for visitors and quite different from true local food.



Really love this Blue Girl beer... its like a Bud Lite and Japanese beer mix.



This is one of my choices... the beef is soooo super tender.






And so my colleague Yuki decided to order duck tongue... as you can see in the photo its like 4-5 pieces.  


And this plate with alot of tiny duck tongue arrives... I didn't need to eat it.  It would be much better for those who love this tongue to eat it. BUT!  I did attempt to finish one piece.  Its a combo of very soft and kinda cartilage crunchy.   Eewwww....  making out with duck.


Look at all those duck tongues!  OMG... so creepy for me.





Anyways when in HK you just can't go wrong with Din Tai Fung. A MUST!!

Restaurant: Din Tai Fung Miramar Shopping Centre
Trip Adviser:  Din Tai Fung(Miramar)
Address:  Miramar Shopping Centre, 號 4 樓 4F 號 舖, 132-134T Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

ディンタイフォン, 鼎泰豐,  小籠包, 香港, 九龍, Foodie, Yelp, Tokyobelly, chinese, dinner, lunch, budget, sony rx100, beers, sake, dumplings, pot stickers, kowloon,

No comments:

Post a Comment