Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ROPPONGI HILLS: Afuri Ramen is Hea! 600 HUNDREDTH ENTRY for Tokyobelly~ (4.23.2014 GRAND OPEN)

Push push... Push push... the machine ran out of somethin so the nice waitress stopped by to correct the problem in the machine~.

Push Push by Leahi.... push push the button my friends~.


The golden white Daruma greets ya on top of the push push machine.

So my general rule is always Push Push the top left hand corner button but I gut sucked into the hand written "Ninki No.1" (most popular item)... it was plus 100yen for Yuzu flavoring.


When I handed my ticket to the waitress she I was immediately greeted with all this writing... It would have took a few moments to read as I started away... but luckily

...on the flip side was English!  You can select between two kinds of broths.  I went for the Maroaji with a thicker and more rich soup!


This was my friends "Tanrei" broth that was lighter.

This was my "Maroaji"... not much visual difference.  I never really mind the flavor of Yuzu but my image is that the flavoring is added to the broth when you order... its a bit overbearing and you might not fully appreciate the real flavor of the base shio soup.  So if you have a chance to go at least twice definitely have one of each.

We scored with a great counter view of the Ramen chef at work.



Thin noodles.

Interesting... they have customer satisfaction surveys at the table.

A very meaty not quite so soft piece of charsiu.

The great thing about this alley in Roppongi Hills is you have a choice between a lighter shio based soup at Afuri of a full on thick deep creamy soup base at Ramen Tetsu.  Sooo depending on you feel these are just two perfect options.  

Restaurant: Afuri Roppongi Hills Branch
Roppongi Hills Website: Roppongi Hills Afuri Website
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-10-1 六本木ヒルズノースタワー B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-10-1, Roppongi Hills North Tower B1F
MAP:  https://goo.gl/maps/35y29

Japanese, Japan, foodie, tokyo, noodles, tokyobelly, AFURI 六本木ヒルズ店 , 六本木ヒルズ, ラーメン,

No comments:

Post a Comment