Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HIROO: SUTTER's General Store for 50 cent Chocolate Chip Cookies! I used a dollar in Tokyo!



This place only accepts dollars!  And I only needed 1 to get two of the big chocolate chip cookies :)





What! Samuel Adam's only $1.30 each.  

Starbucks Frappuccino!  $2.50 each and not available in any Japanese supermarket.

Ben and Jerry's!  Oh my... 


It was just so American to enjoy a few Chocolate Chip cookies in a land where you there are no Mrs. Fields cookies shops... the best you can do in Tokyo are Krispy Kreme or Mr. Donuts.  I really enjoyed my short few hours at the New Sanno Hotel lobby eating my cookies.

Store: Sutter's General Store (The New Sanno Hotel Hiroo)
Address J: 東京都港区南麻布4-12-20
Address E: 4-12-20, Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/bBAEO

ニューサンノーホテル, 広尾, クッキー, Japanese, Japan, sweets, navy exchange, px, foodie, tokyobelly,

No comments:

Post a Comment