Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 28, 2013

IKEBUKURO: Yamaoka-Ya Ramen... Unanimously Bad Ramen!


Foodies are never ever wrong on Tabelog and when they gave it a paltry 3.03 points it means to stay away... far away because the massive portion of late night calories can't be justified if its anything less than great.

But after standing Izakaya, Wara Wara and darts we needed to close out the night with Ramen of course... but we definitely wandered into the wrong ramen shop.



Toppings




I just don't know... noodles were soft and soup just seemed so supermarket instant style.  I asked my friends and we all agreed this place really sucked.



Sad to say...but HOPEFULLY I won't wander in here after another long night.

Shop: Yamaoka-Ya Tonkotsu Ramen
Address J: 東京都豊島区西池袋1-34
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Nishi Ikebukuro 1-34
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment