Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

NERIMA: Agarico Restaurant serving Gyoza and Ethnic food! Very cozy L shaped counter seating with friendly customers. (Sony RX100)

Due to coronavirus I haven`t really hung out with friends or colleagues for dinner... often try to drop by a place that's welcoming to lone diners.


Shop recommended "osusumeh" items. 


This night popped into a rather popular gyoza spot very close to Nerima Station.  A very youthful 20-30 something crowd. Almost all women this night. 

250 yen automatic appetizer (Oh-toshi) was Beni-Shoga (red ginger).  I often see this as a topping on Okinawa Soba but the flavor is a bit too strong for me.  Mentioned to the owner/chef I probably wouldn`t eat it... so he asked if I liked seasoned boiled egg! Sure!

Thats more like it!  My boiled egg on a bed of negi. 






The perfect beer food!  Tiny gyoza`s that hit the spot... can`t recall what the dip was but I liked it. 

Bruno Mars on the BGM!

Moved on from Draft beer to my favorite Bottled Beer. 


Bought a round of drinks for the workers and few ladies at the counter.  Overall a very friendly spot and so easy to chat up everyone at the counter.  If alone in Tokyo give this place a try!

Restaurant: Agarico
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-15-7 大幸ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotamakita 5-15-7
アガリコ餃子楼 練馬店, 餃子, 居酒屋, アジア, エスニック料理, 練馬駅, Japan, Japanese, Tokyobelly, foodie, yelp, dinner, cheap, pub, chinese, dumplings, pot stickers, bar, 

No comments:

Post a Comment