Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, January 22, 2022

NERIMA: Sushimatsu Sushi starts from 70 yen! And rolls from 130 yen (2/11 now 190 yen)! Very cozy comfy interior with multilingual Tablet menu. (Sony RX100)

When I get a slight sushi craving on a budget I normally head over to Kappa Sushi or Kura Sushi but the quality is always a hit and miss... some days the fish is fresher and other days the maguro is super light pink and mushy.  BUT! My new discovery in NERIMA!  Sushi Matsu!


Due to Covid19 most restaurants aren`t really crowded plus this place has food delivery options via Uber Eats etc.








Of course I had to get the cheapest item!  70 yen maguro! (Tablet language setting here is Korean).

It was a bit tiny but quality sure was nice... great texture. 



There is a section on the menu for free items such as Wasabi 


Free item menu. 

Golden plates... fancy!

Daily specials. I spot Awabi.


Ika! One of my favorites.


Oldies J-pop on the BGM... so  nice to listen to music and enjoy sushi... a rarity.



MATSU.... Did anyone catch this? Its a restaurant conglomerate that runs Matsuya beef bowl, Matsunoya Tonkatsu shops among others... Seems they ventured into Sushi. 

My damage for the evening....



Free gari (sliced ginger) on the counter... cleans your palate between sushi.  

Overall no complaints at all!  They do have more expensive sushi items on the menu but I stuck to the 70 yen tuna, 70 yen ika and 130 yen negitoro rolls. Tax is inclusive and they don`t have table charge.  When I peeked into the kitchen area there were all middle aged sushi chefs!  Hands down better than most conveyer belt sushi chains... a must if you are in NERIMA!

I went back on February 11th and the sushi rolls went up from 130 yen to 190 yen! 
So sad... for 200 yen I can buy a エグチ Egguuu Cheee burger at McDs. 



Restaurant: Sushi Matsu Nerima Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-18-11
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama Kita 5-18-11
すし松 練馬店, 回転寿司, Japan, Japanese, tokyo, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, sushi, dinner, sashimi, lunch, cheap, budget, family friendly, nerima station, 

No comments:

Post a Comment