Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, May 31, 2021

TOKYO: Si Chuan Dou Hua for fantastic Chinese lunch with my first every Long Spout Tea! (Sony RX100)



Invited this day to a friends newborn Omiyamairi then off to his favorite Chinese restaurant! 


This guy was the best... I have never seen tea poured like this.


Different things in the tea... he stops by regularly to refill the tea cup. 


I think this was bird nest soup.



Some Chinese sake.



Sorry I kinda for got what I ate as its been over 2 months... BUT! The atmosphere is sooooo nice at Shin Marunouchi Building.  If want to enjoy a fabulous Chinese lunch give this course a try!

Restaurant: Si Chuan Dou Hua 
Address J: 東京都千代田区丸の内1-5-1 新丸の内ビルディング 6F
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi 1-5-1, Shin Marunouchi Bldg. 6F

四川豆花飯荘 東京店 (シセントウファハンソウ), 四川料理, 飲茶, 点心, 中華料理, Japan, Japanese, tokyobelly, foodie, yelp, sony rx100, lunch, marubiru, 

No comments:

Post a Comment