Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, November 1, 2020

OKINAWA NAHA: Bonjiri-Ya Izakaya for their 980 yen all you can drink 2 hour plan... little did I know it was a sister shop. (Sony RX100)

I`m a huge fan of nomihoudai free flowing drinks especially because I don`t own a car here in Tokyo.  Spotted Bonjiriya`s (chicken butt shop) 980 yen 2 hour all you can drink special!  

This menu looked awful familiar.. 

This menu looked even more familiar... Its the same owner as Fukuwa-Uchi!


The only thing different was the page of Okinawan foods!  Later in the night I saw someone order the rock bowl Taco Rice and it was huge... shoulda ordered that. 

Daily specials

My view of the Yakitori Chef.


Free flow awamori sake!  This is a definite pass for me.. alcohol content 30-35%

Lots of old skool Japanese music on the BGM...  if you are in your 40-60`s these should sound familiar. 

When in Okinawa of course umi-budo (ocean grapes) with a little ponzu sauce. 




Shochu with a ice pop!  Had to take it out because as the popsicle melted it got crazy sweet. 

Mini gyoza!  They were so incredibly tiny... 


Had to close out with an Okinawan gurukun fish.



My Okinawan fish!  Never see this on mainland Japan. 



When 120 minutes rolled around they asked if I would like one last drink order... my shochu glass was still full but they generously took my awamori order.  Normally you need to finish your glass before they will take another order.  Nice. 



One advice!  Don`t eat too much because it can actually cost the same price as a all you can drink plus food course meal at any Izakaya.  Soooo just go for the cheap drinks and 1-2 small dishes. 

Restaurant: Bonjiriya
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市牧志1-1-9 おきしょビル
Address E: Okinawa, Naha-shi, Makishi 1-1-9

ぼんぢりや 一銀通り店, 居酒屋, 焼鳥, 魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 海援隊沖縄 ぼんぢりや 一銀通り店, 国際通り, 美栄橋駅, Japan, Japanese, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, pub, bar, dinner, skewers, seafood, sushi, 

No comments:

Post a Comment