Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 21, 2020

NAKANO: Kaisen Misaki-ko conveyor belt sushi for their limited 3 piece deal! 190 yen! (Sony RX100)

I always pass by this sushi shop on my way to my favorite spot in Nakano mall. 

This night this caught my eye!  3 pieces of sushi for only 190 yen!  I had to try.


Asked the chef if there were any other additional charges and he said no.  Often if you order alcohol they will automatically serve a small 400-500 yen appetizer thats added to your bill... unfortunately its unavoidable if you order alchohol. 


This is it! Boiled shrimp, salmon and tuna combo 190 yen.  Not a fan of salmon but the pieces were  very chunky.  


Hon-Maguro Fair.

Gotta love it when everything is pictured.

The most basic tuna is always the standard to judge a sushi spot.  
2 pieces for 190 yen! ENGLISH Text on the menu!

But often what arrives is never as pictured.  It was more of a light pink rather than the standard red color. Was a bit too mushy for me and I guess the lowly foodie score says it all.


If you really want to enjoy a great sushi experiece then just walk about 50 years up the mall to my favorite spot Tachi Sushi Yokocho.  https://tokyobelly.blogspot.com/search?q=nakano+sushi

Restaurant: Kaisen Misaki-Ko Sushi
Address J:  東京都中野区中野5-65-11 筑紫ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-65-11

海鮮三崎港 中野1号サンモール店 , かいせんみさきこう, 中野駅, 回転寿司, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, standing bar, sushi, sake, beer, pub, lunch, dinner sashimi, sushi, nakano sunmall

No comments:

Post a Comment