Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, January 26, 2019

EKODA: Meat Veggies and Natural Wine Restaurant Sato.. Rare burger lunch caught my eye!

First item on the menu is a half rare hamburger for 900 yen.  I have never had a rare burger before and had to give it a try!


The 100 gram burger set is 900 yen but went for the 150 grams thats 1200 yen.


Look at all these boiled veggies!  Wow never saw a side so generous.



Dressing tasted like bagna cauda... tasty!



Nope not rare... I think because a group of 7 showed up as I entered the restaurant the chef/owner (?) was so overwhelmed that my burger was left on the grill too long and came out well done.  The texture and flavor was great but there really was no juiciness to this burger.  A little disappointed. BUT this place seems to have quite a few regulars and the chef seemed very friendly.

Restaurant: Satou
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町40-12
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 40-12

肉と野菜とナチュラルワイン さとう, ワインバー, ハンバーグ, ダイニングバー, 江古田, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, sony rx100, burger, wine bar,

No comments:

Post a Comment