Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 23, 2018

EBISU: Ebisu Yakiniku Kintan! I'm back for the Harami Lunch Set! Free refills on everything

Its sooooo hard to get a seat here during lunch but got lucky to sit at a reserved table... only allowed to stay there 1 hour before the group arrived.


Most basic lunch set is only 1,000 yen.  I tried this last time.

But today I wanted to go for the Harami... its the same meat used at Gou Stand.

Rice, soup and salad is all you can eat.

You can select between white rice or 16 grain rice.


There it is! Must have been about 10 slices.


Overall my colleague and I both agreed... the Harami used at Gou Stand was much better. 

Closed with the inclusive strawberry dessert.

Lots of meats on display at the entrance. If in Ebisu you should give this place a try for lunch!  I has a huge female following that can only mean one thing in Japan... its very good.

Restaurant: Ebisu Yakiniku Kintan
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西1-10-3 トラストリンク恵比寿ビル 1F~2F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 1-10-3

恵比寿焼肉 kintan, エビスヤキニクキンタン, 焼肉, 鉄板焼き, ホルモン,  canon s120, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, foodie, beef, lunch, tokyobelly, beer, cheap, korean bbq, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment