Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 10, 2017

ROPPONGI: Tetsu Ramen has super thick noodles again for dinner! YEAH!


Ramen Tetsu was always my go-to spot for closing the night in Roppongi but for some reason in 2014 they started only offering thin noodles after 5pm.

Walked by and asked the staff if what kind of noodles they served... and he said Futomen!



Jumbo noodles volume at no cost... 

Counter seating... and table seating. There is also a section in the back that seats 4 per table.




Its been soooo long since I had dipping noodles tsukemen that I forgot to ask for Atsumori where they don't run the noodles thru cold water before serving.  Oh well...


Soup was not as muddy as I remembered.


Fried onion chips for topping.

Overall I'm glad Tetsu decided to return to their original thick noodles.
I will surely be back.


Beautiful Porsche GT3 spotting... want!

Shop: Tsukemen TETSU Roppongi Hills Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-2-31 六本木ヒルズノースタワーB1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-2-31, Roppongi Hills North Tower B1F

つけめんTETSU 六本木ヒルズ店, つけ麺, ラーメン, 六本木, テツ, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, dinner, lunch, noodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment