Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 24, 2017

GAIENMAE: Thai style food truck... ordered the Gapao but it wasn't so good here.

Love food trucks but they are hidden around the office neighborhood so I rarely go searching for them... 

Free toppings! I noticed the huge jar of Nikuno-Hanamasa branded Kimchee... Hanamasa sells in large volumes mostly catering to restaurants and I lived near one once.  The Kimchee is from China... but was flavorful.


You can have free rice upgrades...  white rice or barley rice.



A messy mess... does this look like Gapao?  Not to meeeeee...  Flavor was nice but not quite what I imagined.



Nearby is a large food court festival.... 

Matsuzaka Gyu looked nice.


Many different types of foods from all around Japan.



No comments:

Post a Comment