Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 27, 2017

AOYAMA ICHOME: Seizan Sushi for another stunning lunch value! Plus super car spotting on my walk there. (Don't go on Mondays)



I love the value at this sushi spot... beautiful wooded interior with 3 sushi chefs.  All plus miso soup and seasoned seaweed for only 1,080 yen.  You gotta goooooo.

This Aventador S had a real spoiler like a SV... Could it be an Aventador S-SV?

Pearl white Aventador S... this was so nice.



At the gas station across from the Aoyama Cornes (Bentley and Lamborghini) Dealership always has alot of exotics...

Have no idea what this Aston Martin is.


UPDATE: I went again on the following Monday and the quality of the fish is noticeably not so good... I can only assume its because Tsukiji is closed on Sundays.... unfortunately I had a really bad stomach ache later that evening.  Oh the fish was not firm but more on the mushy side... old sushi?

Think I'm done with this place for the year.

Restaurant: Seizan
Address J: 東京都港区南青山1-4-17 美松ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Minami Aoyama 1-4-17

青山, セイザン, 青山一丁目, Japan, Japanese, sushi, sashimi, sony rx100, yelp, foodie, tokyobelly, Tokyo, lunch, deal, cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment