Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, March 5, 2016

YOYOGI UEHARA: Swan Lake Pub Edo for some local Craft Beer... very cozy place.


Since I am at a loss with craft beers I went for the drink with the highest alcohol contant.
7% for the B-IPA... one pint please (Large 980 yen).

Three different sizes... the special 11% alcohol content beer was 800yen for 150ml.

Lots of beer foods.

BBQ plate peaked my interest but for 3,000 yen I didn't give it a try.


700yen french fries (exactly the same a McD's).


Liver pate and whipped mashed potatoes with mentaiko.



If you go definitely find the 2 leather seats as nearly all the seating were fold-able uncomfortable looking metal chairs.

And later this night I spotted a Ferrari 458 Speciale and Aventador!

Restaurant: Swanlake Pub Edo
Address J: 東京都渋谷区大山町46-9
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Oyamachi 46-9
MAP:  https://goo.gl/maps/Q8Z9GZp2ZZ22

スワンレイクパブエド カフェドテテ 渋谷代々木上原店 , Swanlake Pub Edo,  ビアバー, カフェ, 喫茶, ダイニングバー, 代々木上原, クラフトビール, スワンレイク, Japan, Japanese, craft beer, bar, pub, foodie, beer, Tokyo, Shibuya, canon s110,

No comments:

Post a Comment