Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, November 13, 2014

GAIENMAE: Sento Bene for a bit of potato gobo root Lasagna... located next to Oakwood Aoyama for all you expats~

I'm still exploring the area around my new office... this day I went to Sento Bene for Lasagna!


You get a whole mini pitcher of ice cold Tokyo water.


A very spacious L shaped counter seating area.



This bread was so tasty... and they serve free seconds.  Remember when they ask instead of just 1 put up 2 or 3 fingers.

My mini lasagna!  I'd say easily half of the customers were ordering this.

Super super cheesy with a little bit of beef, potatoes and gobo root.  Interesting combination.




The staff was SOOOO incredibly attentive and friendly.  I was the only guy here for lunch and the rest housewives and young Office Ladies.  If I get a craving for Lasagna I'll be back but just FYI the portions are somewhat low so don't expect to leave with a full belly.

I returned a few days later...ordered the Basil Tomato Sauce Cheese pasta... incredibly ho-hum.
Stick with the Lasagna!



Restaurant: Sento Bene
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前3-1-28 ベルタウン青山 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 3-1-28
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/w0P0x

Japan, Tokyo, Foodie, Canon s120, セントベーネ, イタリアン, 創作料理, ワインバー, 外苑前, オークウッド 青山, Japanese, pasta, wine bar,

No comments:

Post a Comment