Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, February 13, 2014

NAKANO: Daily Chico Soft Cream... 200yen small... 380yen mega massive holy smokes!


I was not in the mood for soft cream with snow still on the ground in Tokyo but the foodie rankings for this spot is sooo high... and... I just had to try it for my foodie fans.

Looks like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was here too.


The girl in front of me was calling out numbers as she ordered... Didn't quite understand why she just didn't ask for the flavors by name.

One small chocolate ice cream please.

Later I realized you can select multiple flavors!  Oh no... 



Seems like this place has wide following. If in the area definitely give the "Toku Dai" (Extra Big) one a try for 380yen and share! 

There's a Baskin Robbins in the area too! Valentines Day Mickey and Minnie.

Restaurant: Daily Chico
Address J: 東京都中野区中野5-52-15 中野ブロードウェイ B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nakano-ku, Nakano 5-52-15, Nakano Broadway B1F
MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/0jTXa

View Larger Map
デイリーチコ, アイスクリーム, うどん, Udon, Foodie, Tokyobelly, Japanese, Japan, soft cream, ice cream, flavors, cheap, gamer,

No comments:

Post a Comment