Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 6, 2013

EKODA: Hi-ne Bakery...Best Loaf of Bread Ever! Shop is tiny tiny... limited items so run run~

There is always a line here from about 11am and items run out soooo quickly but fortunately when I passed by around 11:30 it was empty! My lucky day~


Very friendly female baker greeted me with a smile and explained the types of breads they dad... I picked up 1/2 a loaf for 240yen.  There are 2 types one with milk/butter/sugar etc and the other was more plain.



Seems someone beat me to these items.



This bread was sooooooo super chewy... wow... the BEST I've ever had in Tokyo.  And the crust was soooo chewy with just a slightly firmer texture.  Yuuummmm.... I'm a guy that never eats the crust but this was too good. 



If you are ever in Ekoda you MUST give this tiny bakery a try.

A little video I shot on May 2014... Sony Action Cam AS10 :)

Bakery: Hi-Ne Bakery
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町25-5
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 25-5
MAP:

View Larger Map
雑穀パンの店ひね, ひね, パン, 新桜台, 桜台, Japan, Japanese, bread, foodie, blog, pastry, cake, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment