Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NERIMA: Tsukemen Yasube... FREE NOODLE UPGRADE!

Limited in selections for late night ramen we hit up Tsukemen Yasube in Nerima.


Small, Regular, Large "chu-mori" and Extra Large "Oo-mori" were all 720yen. I'm all in for the Oomori!

Fairly crowded for 1:30am!  Wow...




We were all very tired as the night started at 5pm... this is our 4th location of the night.

300yen Ebisu Beers!


My Large "oomori" noodles were massive... phew.  

The tsukemen soup was very light... it didn't cling to the slippery cold noodles very well.

Tried my best but eventually left a bowl full of noodles... this is after sharing some with my friend.




Not my favorite style of Ramen but its nice to close out the night with Ramen.

Shop: Tsukemen-Ya Yasube Nerima Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区練馬1-5-6
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nerima 1-5-6
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment