Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

YOTSUYA: Chinese-Shokudo HIDAKAYA...late night temptation always sucks me in! Regrets regrets but I keep doing it!

This outlet is located all around Tokyo and probably the most reasonable franchise for a very wide selection of Japanese, Chinese and a few Korean dishes.  Perfect for those in Japan on a budget.


I'm usually a fan of this Double Gyoza with soup, rice and fried chicken set for a very reasonable 600yen but had a different craving this night...

Everything on the menu is pictured so an easy point and choose if you don't read Japanese.

Yup, in the mood for a noodle set.

Yup, Tuesday night 1am crowd... yes, after a great night watching belly dancing, falafel and hummus at Krishuna in Shinjuku I had a craving for something something. 


Sign says for orders push this button...

Push and the kind old lady waitress will come.

Ordered the Tonkotsu Ramen with Gyoza set for 600yen!  Now... its highly not recommended to eat noodles or anything before you sleep... just makes ya fat.

And here it is.  A very very basic Ramen that can barely qualify as being called Tonkotsu but at 1am with everything closed and the dismal selection of great Ramen shops in Yotsuya I can't complain.

Noodles are very similar to cup-ramen or instant boiled ramen... 

Few tiny slivers of char-siu.

And my Gyoza... decent.  

Al this for only 600yen... an incredibly filling meal for a regrettable late night diversion.  I would have been better off with having one Lawson onigiri but... as usual... I absolutely regretted eating mediocre food at such a late hour.  Full of regrets but have I done this countless times in the past?  Yes maam!  Ugh...

Shop: Chu-Ka Shokudou Hidakaya Yotsuya branch
Address J: 東京都新宿区四谷1-5-16 佐奈ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shinjuku-ku, Yotsuya 1-5-16
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment