Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 23, 2016

EKODA: Shamaim is back for lunch! Falafel and Hummus plus a drink set for 850yen... oh yeah a steal!

Shamaim restarted their lunch in March and I'm soooo happy!  I rarely rarely super rarely find hummus in Tokyo and this spot makes it fresh from chickpeas. 


My lemonade included with the 850yen lunch.

Macha Kahlua! Are you kidding me... I'm gonna buy a bottle at the supermarket.





Belly dance once a month... the owner needs to connect with the TUFS college belly dance club!

Thats alot of food for 850yen.... If you are craving middle eastern food this should be on your list!


Vegan... your are covered. 

Restaurant: Shamaim Israeli Restaurant
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町4-11 アートビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 4-11

Pentax K-01, tamron 17-50mm f2.8, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, israeli, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, ekoda, nerima, シャマイム, 西アジア料理, 食べ放題, 江古田

No comments:

Post a Comment