Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, September 16, 2016

HARAJUKU: PHO 321... mish-mash, wacky fushion, undeniably the worst Pho I Have Ever Had... Pho Sho~

A line of restaurants and this super cozy wood interior and my lack of  Pho in my diet lured me in... and I dragged my co-worker in who just spend 10 days in Vietnam.

Friday Banh Mi... hmm... looked suspicious.

Menu... pho's are S or M sized.

I went with the M size Seafood Pho for 1,080 yen... 

Love this interior... and there was a truly distinct Vietnamese restaurant smell here.

Specially priced rolls fo lunch.


So this me... my colleague got the chicken pho which meant small slices of boiled chicken.

Sooo many clams in mine...  It just seemed so wacky... there was some sense of fushion that got lost and ended up confused.

Noodles were unusually wide and al'dente... didn't get it.

There was a treasure trove of clams.  I was so tired of avoiding these as I was trying to dig for my noodles.  Japanese version pho?


Over all... Over priced and lacked any depth in flavor.  Hands down this place was has the worst Pho in my entire history of eating Vietnamese food.  Honestly my only Pho experience has been my Hawaii outings with hardcore Vietnamese friends whose parents who only spoke Vietnamese.  I WILL NEVER BE BACK... Pho Sho~

Will leave you with a photo from Honda's design center nearby with a few guys working on clay models... wow in central Tokyo.

And as I left work today I heard rumbling... turned around an a parade of Lamborghini's!


Restaurant: Pho 321
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前2-35-9 #102
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 2-35-9
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/wRNwrviEMUx

Pho 321, フォー スリーツーワン,  ベトナム料理, 北参道, 原宿, Japan, Japanese, Sony RX100, foodie, vietnam, asian, lunch, noodles, expensive, canon s120, cat street, yelp, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment