Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, September 24, 2016

AZABU JUBAN: Chinese Cafe Eight ... did I really come back exactly 1 week later! Yes Maam! Peking Duck for 3!! Crazy Full!!!

I hate to post this again as I was just here last week but sharing 1 Peking duck with 7 people left me craving this stuff again.

Beer Menu






Here we go!!! 1 whole Peking Duck for 3 people... yum!





I'm such a mess in trying to wrap the duck properly but it all tastes the same.


With the left over duck they make a great tender stirfry plate... perfectly lightly spicy and so addictive.  The duck was sooooo super tender!

Then come the duck veggie soup!  Has a very nice addictive tangy flavor.


Three 150yen dumpling plates, one Peking Duck and a few drinks worked out to about 1750yen each!  The 2,880 yen duck is fabulous as its really a 3 course order (duck, stirfry and soup). I was absolutely stuffed... well worth it!

We sat next to the Azabu Juban ENEOS gas station and there are always exotics gassing up here.  A Maybach Mercedes... there was a AMG GTS too.

Restaurant: Chinese Cafe Eight - Azabu Juban Branch
Address J: 東京都港区麻布十番1-7-5 フェスタ麻布 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Azabu Juban 1-7-5

中国茶房8, 麻布十番店, 中華料理, 麻布十番, Japan, Japanese, china, canon s120, foodie, yelp, dinner, cheap, Tokyo, dumplings, restaurant,

No comments:

Post a Comment