Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, July 20, 2024

OKINAWA NAHA: Tacos-ya Shintoshin OMG!! Some of the best soft shelled tacos in Japan! Staff incrediblyl friendly... GOGO!!! (Sony RX100)

 

I stayed in the tiniest budget hotel near Omoromachi station and on one of my walks passed by Tacos-Ya... Had to try!

View of the cashier counter and cooking area.

Menu in English!

Waitress gave me a nice big container of salsa.

Ok... 2 tacos please!


Look at this beauty! I swear Okinawa has the BEST tacos in all of Japan.


Add a little Salsa.


DUDE! Soft crispy shell and the flavor of the taco meat was just so satisfying.




Of course I had to get 1 more! It was just tooooo goood!







When in Okinawa you MUST check out Tacos-Ya Mexican Tacos House!!

Restaurant: Tacos-Ya Shintoshin Branch
Restaurant J: タコス屋 新都心店
Address J: 沖縄県那覇市おもろまち4-12-13
Address E: 4 Chome-12-13 Omoromachi, Naha, Okinawa 900-0006

タコス、メキシコ料理、カフェ, ゆいレールおもろまち駅, 古島駅, Japan, Japanese, Mexico, Tacos, Tokyobelly, Foodie, Yelp, Sony RX100, Okinawa, Okinawan, taco rice, beer, sake, pub, bar, naha, 

No comments:

Post a Comment