Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 19, 2013

ROPPONGI: Kebab Bar *REVISITED* for Kebab Curry! Its Halal here :)

Friday night before heading off to Rigoletto in Roppongi Hills for some drinks a friend and I stopped by the friendliest Kebab spot in Tokyo!  Pakistani Chef is always so incredibly friendly.

Rice cooker is used to keep the tender shaved meat warm...

So my friend went for the gigantic 500yen Kebab...

And me for the first time ever Kebab Curry! 700yen...

The volume was so generous and when asked what type of sauce I wanted to top the kebab meat (3 styles) I asked for 2 different ones thus the light color and red color on the meat.  Very flexible here~.

Warm rice, light curry flavor, tender kebab meat with excellent sauce and pickles/tomato... Oh and when I finished my Curry he added more.  Service... perfection.

Guy in the yellow is your man.


This guy (Adam from Kenya) had just arrived to Tokyo and happened to be walking next to me in Roppongi Station... he needed some help and due to his strict Muslim diet asked if there were any Indian people he could chat with about eating Halal food.  Halal?  I've only heard this term on TV... and little did I know the Iranian owned Kebab Bar had Halal stickers in their shop.  Interestingly he's a general manager for http://avt.ae/index.php in Guangzhou China... safe travels Adam! 

Just go and give the friendly Pakistani Chef a shout out... you simply can't go wrong here!

Shop: Kebab Bar 
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-2-35 ROPPONGI 662 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-2-35
MAP:

View Larger Map
Japan, Tokyo, Japanese, Indian, Curry, Kebab, ケバブバー, 六本木

No comments:

Post a Comment