Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, July 22, 2013

HOYA: Inoshow for some great Tsukemen!








My friend went for the addictive super spicy and flavorful fish stock ramen.  I tried a bit of the soup but it was blazing red hot... phew.  

Wow... 

First time to try tsukemen at Inoshow.  Went with the 980yen top of the line with 2 large pieces of char-siu.  For tsukemen you can select up to Chu-Mori noodle portions for free.


The fish soup stock was great and reminded me a bit of my favorite spot, TETSU in Roppongi Hills.

Volume was a bit more than I expected.  The char-siu was very chunky but a bit on the dry side.  My "Atsumori" noodles were nice and chewy.

I didn't realize but in the Tsukemen soup there were very very melty tender pieces of pork.


After you finish the Tsukemen noodles add the hot "Soup Wari" to the left over soup to mellow it out.

Overall I was rather impressed with the tsukemen.  Will definitely be back again for some more.

Shop: Inoshow - Hoya Branch
Address J:  東京都西東京市東町3-14-5 エミオ保谷 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nishi Tokyo, Higashi-Machi 3-14-5
MAP:

View Larger Map
井の庄, エミオ,保谷, ラーメン, つけ麺, らーめん, Japan, Japanese, ramen, tsukemen, fish, tonkotsu, broth, foodie, emio,

No comments:

Post a Comment