Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 19, 2013

NERIMA: Ramen Gottsu... a very friendly balanced fish stock :)


Ramen Gottsu らーめん ごっつ is ranked neck and neck in the top 3 Ramen shops in Nerima and its always quite busy.  On a Saturday afternoon I aimed for a 2:45pm entrance (closes at 3pm) and the clientele was steady til the end.
They had all three different Ramen styles: Ramen, Tsukemen and Ma-ze Soba.  Went for the top left hand corner button. Ramen 750yen!


The atmosphere was so clean and the ramen Chef younger and more fashionable then most ramen spots.  The waitress/lady was so incredibly polite... thumbs up for service.


Slices of lemon peel.

The char-siu was bigger than my iPhone and had the perfect tender/firm balance.  If you are not into fish stock/broth ramen then might want to stay away but I'm sure I'll find myself craving this again.  A bit on the creamy vs soupy side... yum.

Suprised that noodles this thin would have such a great chewiness to it.


The block of charsiu was chopped in half then he uses a meat slicer.

There was just a great balance here... friendly service, great interior design, chef who was comfortably chatting up his regular customers and the BGM very soulful... reminded me of M-People.  I'll be back to try their other items for sure!

Shop: Ramen Gottsu
Address J: 東京都練馬区練馬1-29-16
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nerima 1-29-16
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment