Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, July 18, 2013

NERIMA: Jinbee for some unusually unsatisfying somen ramen?

A good friend of mine always likes to explore and take chances on new ramen shops vs. me who prefers to check rankings of any restaurant I walk into... thus I followed my friend into Jinbee (Jinbei) じんべぇ


This was intense... for 700yen you can get their Goma (sesame seed broth) Tsukemen with 300grams to 6000grams all for the same price!  Phew... 


There was a nice mixed crowd of young ladies and the normal guy patrons.

My friends Tsukemen... noodles were incredibly thin like Somen.

My Ramen...

Again with very thin noodles.



Halfway thru the meal we both looked at eachother and simply said "hmmmm...." This place was disappointing with both the broth and noodles.  Foodies give it a fairly low 3.13pts (as a pointer anything over 3.5 points should never disappoint you).

Shop: Jinbee
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/menyajinbee
Foodie Website: http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1321/A132102/13041377/
Address J: 東京都練馬区練馬1-5-13 練馬駅前ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Nerima 1-5-13
MAP:

View Larger Map
つけ麺, ラーメン, 練馬, Japan, Japanese, Noodles, Foodie, Ramen, Tsukemen,

No comments:

Post a Comment