Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, July 26, 2013

SAKURADAI/NERIMA: Tori-Niku XXX Roast Chicken... (Will update as soon as I figure out the Store Name in Kanji !!)

There is a tiny Chicken butcher shop I pass on my way home and they serve the freshest hottest Yakitori from about 4pm to 7pm.  The owners wife is in charge of the Yakitori business and is always so super smiley friendly.


It was a HOT Tokyo day and I said it must be so hot behind the burner... a few seconds later the elderly customer joined in on the conversation.  Japanese always enjoy a little friendly conversation.


Grilled fresh and super hot tender juicy!


My 80yen Yakitori... yup only ordered one stick but service was so friendly.   On a hot summer day I suggest buying a beer at the convenience store and wander over for a few sticks.  You can stand outside and enjoy your chicken!


No comments:

Post a Comment