Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, February 16, 2023

NERIMAKASUGACHO: Komura Pan Bakery! Tiny elderly baker with an assortment of pastries and sandwiches. (Panasonic TZ-60)





130 yen Sugar Donuts.


Corokke Sandwiches.

Some drinks.

Elderly chef was making a pastry.

Closed on Monday and Tuesday.


I just wanted to take a few photos to add to Google Maps but she locked eyes on me!  So I had to buy something... ugh.  So I got me a 130 yen Sugar Donut. 




A very light, fluffy and a bit dry Sugar Donut.  Honestly for the same price you really can`t beat Mister Donuts.  But great to support local bakeries. 



Bakery: Komura Pan
Bakery J: コムラパン
Address J: 東京都練馬区春日町3-29-37
Address E:  Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Kasugacho 3-29-37
パン, サンドイッチ, 都営大江戸線 練馬春日町駅, 手作りパン, Japan, Japanese, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, panasonic lumix tz-60, tz60, suburbs, cake, sando, bread loaf, cheap, nerimakasugacho, nerima kasugacho, station

No comments:

Post a Comment