Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 8, 2018

HARAJUKU: Christie Cafe. First time I genuinely loved iced matcha tea! The care in preparation vs franchise coffee shops shows.

In the insanity that is Harajuku Cat Street you just need to turn any corner and its so serene.  Even more so as Cristie Cafe caters to a more coffee lover crowd vs. crepes 







Order the iced match tea then this tray came out... still no tea... did I order the wrong item or was this all that I was getting?  A cup of sweet syrup and 2 cookies.



Then the matcha arrived!  So creamy... my favorite and I'm a huge fan of Starbucks Green Tea Fraps.


And went for a slice of Japanese cheesecake.  Very thick and heavy.





If you need some peace and quiet in Harajuku then check out this coffee shop! 

But earlier this day (January 4th) a few of my colleagues headed to Togo Shrine near Takeshita Street.




Looks like I might have some success this year.





The back entrance of the temple grounds heads directly into Harajuku Cat Street.  If you are in the area why not check out the shrine.  Lots of pictures of battle ships along the shrine walls.

Restaurant: Tea and Cake Christie
Address J: 東京都渋谷区神宮前1-16-1
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 1-16-1

リスティー, 紅茶専門店, カフェ, 喫茶店, 原宿, Japan, Japanese, tea, coffee, breakfast, lunch, cake, pastry, bakery, Tokyo, sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie, coffee, tea,

No comments:

Post a Comment