Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 16, 2017

YOYOGI: Tenka Ichi Ramen... totally smelled like a toilet in here! Gyoza, highball and free toilet aroma... eewww

Always wanted to check out Tenkaichi because its located just a few steps from Yoyogi and its always busy with single older salarymen eating gyoza or ramen.


Not the cleanest place you will find in Tokyo... in fact it was down right dirty.


Went for the 6 piece gyoza for 290yen.


Now I think this cover is in fact a sewer cover... this place just reeked of toilet smell.
It was just so unsanitary and had to withstand it until I hastily ate my meal.


Gyoza's are nice and big but on the very oily side.

Filled with veggies.



This place was just gross and the gyoza just way too mediocre to go back again. Wandering around after my dinner I spotted so many other places that had gyoza and beer special sets for only 500yen!  
Oh smoking is allowed here so another turn off for me.

Restaurant: Tenka Ichi Yoyogi Branch
Tabelog Foodie: https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1304/A130403/13023803/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区代々木1-33-3
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Yoyogi 1-33-3

天下一 代々木店 , てんかいち, 中華料理, ラーメン, 餃子, 代々木, Sony RX100, Tokyo, Japan, Japanese, beer, sake, hi-ball, whisky, cheap, foodie, tokyobelly, draft,

No comments:

Post a Comment