Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, December 16, 2016

ROPPONGI ICHOME: Taco Rico! Carnitas!! But it was more like pulled pork... ho-hum.

Tacos... I sooooo love the LA taco trucks and had to check out carnitas at Taco Rico!



2 pieces for 700yen.... but after I ordered I realized I made a mistake! For 900yen you can get a huge carnitas burrito filled to the brim! Ugh...


Not too bad but this totally tasted like bbq pulled pork... so rather than this you should hit up Deus Ex Machina Harajuku  



Taco Rico VS....

....La Isla Bonita Taco Truck in LA.... can you see the difference!! These are only $1.50 each.

Overall I was in the mood for carnitas but my order turned into a juicy pulled pork taco. 
Not what I was looking for but anyway... not too sure if I will go out of my way to try any other items. Tabelog foodies give it a lowly 3.07 points.

Restaurant: Taco Rico Ark Hills Branch
Address J: 東京都港区赤坂1-12-32 アーク森ビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 1-12-32, Ark Mori Building 2F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/om6t8YTH2sv

タコ リッコ アークヒルズ店, メキシコ料理, 六本木一丁目, Japan, Japanese, burrito, tacos, taco, mexico, mexican, lunch, canon s110, tokyo, foodie, yelp,

No comments:

Post a Comment