Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

OMOTESANDO: Cosari New Korean Table... YELP ELITE Event... paper dixie cups, $5 drinks and over crowded... FAIL.

I was so glad to be back in the loop of Yelp Tokyo Elite events... invited a special friend (plus 1) who was super excite to attend her 1st event.

Venue was nice but I think our new Tokyo community manager (CM) Alex K got it all wrong. He invited 80 people packed into this tiny restaurant for what reason? Wasn't this suppose to be an Elite event?

1 free drink ticket upon check-in then all drinks in plastic cups were 500yen ($5).

Food was served in these tiny paper dixie cups with tiny plastic forks.  Was so utterly dissppointed to how this whole event was executed.  Hands down the least memorable YELP event I have attended.  Missing the former Tokyo community manager Rika for sure.

If you are going to invite Elites at least make it buffet style with some free drinks.   About 45 minutes into this event my friend and I walked to the neighboring restaurant for some dinner.

Food here was unmemorable and mediocre at best.  Won't be back and I think I'm not alone as the Tabelog foodie score was blah.

Restaurant: COSARI NEW KOREAN TABLE TOKYO
Address J:  東京都渋谷区神宮前5-51-8 ラ・ポルト青山 B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Jingumae 5-51-8, B1F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/YQ1DsiUAMY62

コサリ ニューコリアン テーブル トウキョウ ,COSARI NEW KOREAN TABLE TOKYO,
韓国料理, 韓国鍋, 創作料理, 表参道, Japanese, Japan, tokyo, korea, Korean, canon s120, kimchee, sake, beer, yelp, tokyobelly, foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment