Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, June 21, 2015

EBISU: Shuichi Curry Dipping Noodles... was a late late laaaate night so don't quite remember. Highly ranked on Tabelog!

My very first adventure into Curry Ramen... Curry Udon is a very familiar sighting in Japan.




Yup this was 3am on a late Saturday night...or should I say Sunday.

No no... I had enough sake for the night.




Just an FYI post as I don't remember how it tasted even though it was last night.
But its highly ranked by Japan foodies on Tabelog. 

Restaurant; Shuichi Curry Tsukemen
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西1-9-2 YAMAビル B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 1-9-2
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/CUGoE

ラーメン, つけ麺, カレー, しゅういち 恵比寿店,  恵比寿, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, canon s120, Sony NEX-C3, foodie, tsukemen, noodles, yelp, ramen,

No comments:

Post a Comment