Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

IKEBUKURO: Sushi Izakaya Koike for the ultimate 2,980 yen all you can drink and eat EVERYTHING!

So Koike and its sister izakaya's all over Tokyo started this new campaign.  All you can eat... not a set course but all you can eat ANYTHING off the entire menu!  Ugh... disaster.



Of course we each order this massive set of sushi... normally 1,500yen or so.





All kinds of drinks on the menu... mind you my friend kept ordering food so I get barely get my drink on.

This I didn't touch... its kinda like stinky squid.








I was absolutely stuffed... I don't think I really want to do that again especially with friends that want to order everything on the menu.  But if you love Japanese food then this is probably the very best way to explore alot of the basic items that are on most Izakaya menu's!  Give it a try!

Restaurant: Sushi Izakaya Koike
Address J: 東京都豊島区東池袋1-20-18
Address E: Tokyo, Toshima-ku, Higashi Ikebukuro 1-20-18
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/hMClh

すし,居酒屋,小池, 居酒屋, 寿司,魚介料理, 海鮮料理, 池袋, Japan, Japanese, cheap beer, foodie, canon s120, sashimi, tempura, yakitori, nabe, udon, goya champuru, asian, Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment