Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ROPPONGI GRAND HYATT: Sake Tasting... found a great one! Miyamagiku - 深山菊

Went via the Grand Hyatt Tokyo to Rigoletto but on my way I spotted a lady in a Japanese outfit... she mentioned something about sake tasting and followed her to this chilled bamboo sake container.


So smooth and perfectly fruity sweet... perfect for a sake novice to someone in the know.  Miyamagiku was great 深山菊


The gentlemen pictured here is the current owner/boss of this specific sweet Miyamagiku sake brand.


A little info about the blend of the sake...

This sake company has been in business for over 200 years! wow...





I'd definitely try to order some online or ask your local sake shop to bring in a few bottles... I will!





No comments:

Post a Comment