Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, October 21, 2012

NERIMA: Matsuya for an incredibly reasonable 490yen Rosu-Tonkatsu Set

One Coin 500yen!  A banner that makes me stop and take a peek.


Many of the meals were in the 500yen range and if you added the extra Tonjiru (Pork veggie soup) in place of the free Miso Soup then its an additional 180yen.  But...

I'm a top left corner button guy and went for the 490yen Rosu Tonkatsu Teishoku set!  Includes rice and Miso soup!


Interior was nice with counter seating on one side and small tables on the other.  

I parked myself in a nice cushiony table for 2.

Hello hello...

And there it is.. Not too shabby for only 490yen.  For a late night meat it totally hit the spot... cost performance was great but a tad on the oily side but eh... I enjoyed the meal.

Miso soup with seaweed


Lots of sauces.  Tonkatsu sauce and a Super special Tonkatsu sauce... 

Garlic and carrot dressing... tasty!

No Smoking :)

One coin Fair goin on.

I'm sure I'll be back after a night out on the town.

Just across from Nerima station.

Shop: Matsuya Nerima Station Branch
Address J: 東京都練馬区豊玉北5-19-12
Address E:  Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Toyotama-Kita 5-19-12
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment