Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

JINBOCHO: Tendon Imoya for a bowl of Tempura-Tendon... but regular 550yen Tendon a must!

Its been a while since I last visited Tendon Imoya but I actually found my way here after finding out that my favorite Jinbocho Ramen Jiro is closed on Wednesdays~... 

Only 2 items on the Menu.  Tendon 550yen (1 piece of shrimp, white fish, squid, seaweed and something else) and the Shrimp Tendon 800yen (4 pieces of shrimp and 2 small green veggies).

There it is... my "Ebi Tendon" that includes green tea and a bowl of miso soup (with tiny clams that are famous for curing hangovers... Shijimi clams!).  I believe you can order seconds on the soup for free.

"L" shaped counters eating and perfect view of the chef cooking... these guys usually have quite a few scars due to all the hot oil popping out of the pot thing.



In Jimbocho there are several Imoya's scattered about with each specializing in their own dish... Tonkatsu-Imoya (home of the mean unfriendly Tonkatsu chef) and Tempura Imoya.

Shop: Tendon Imoya
Address J: 東京都千代田区神田神保町2-16
Address E: Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Kanda Jimbocho 2-16
MAP: 

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment